- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the dressing until smooth. Set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the diced chicken, apple, grapes, celery, red onion, almonds, and cranberries.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken salad and toss to coat.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving spooned into cups of lettuce.
- Garnish with sliced green onion if desired and enjoy!
- 1 ½ lb chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 Cosmic Crisp® Apple, diced
- 1 cup red grapes, quartered
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Butter lettuce, to serve
- Green onions, to garnish
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pinch salt and pepper, to taste