- To make the vinaigrette, add the shallot and vinegar to a small bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes to macerate. Then, stir in the chopped dates, olive oil, dijon mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Add all salad ingredients for the salad to a large bowl. Pour desired amount of date vinaigrette over the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve alongside your favorite main and enjoy!
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1 Cosmic Crisp® Apple, thinly sliced
- 1 lb strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 cup candied walnuts
- 8 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup pitted dates, finely chopped
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste