- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add the rhubarb, apples, brown sugar, flour, and lemon juice. Toss to combine.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients for the crumble topping until well combined and crumbly.
- Spread the apple mixture evenly in the bottom of a 8×8 or 9×9 inch baking dish. Evenly crumble the oat mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-35 minutes or until bubbly and the apples are just tender. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving with vanilla ice cream if desired.
- 4 stalks rhubarb, diced
- 2 Cosmic Crisp® Apples, diced
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup oats
- Pinch salt