- Mix corn syrup, milk and vanilla together in a medium glass bowl.
- Sift measured powdered sugar after measuring to make sure there are no clumps in the glaze.
- Add in lemon juice and powdered sugar, mix until combined with a rubber spatula, it will take a minute.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let air bubbles surface.
- Use a toothpick to pop any air bubbles.
- Let glazed cookies set up in an airtight container overnight for a wonderfully delicious cookie.
- Use on the Cosmic Crisp® Galaxy Apple Cookie
1 tablespoon corn syrup or honey
2 tablespoon milk plus 2 tsp
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, clear is preferred
½ teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 ¼ cups (540 grams) of confectioners’ powdered sugar, sifted