- 1 tablespoon corn syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoon milk plus 2 tsp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, clear is preferred
- ½ teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ¼ cups (540 grams) of confectioners’ powdered sugar, sifted
Mix corn syrup, milk and vanilla together in a medium glass bowl.
Sift measured powdered sugar after measuring to make sure there are no clumps in the glaze.
Add in lemon juice and powdered sugar, mix until combined with a rubber spatula, it will take a minute.
Cover with plastic wrap and let air bubbles surface.
Use a toothpick to pop any air bubbles.
Let glazed cookies set up in an airtight container overnight for a wonderfully delicious cookie.