- Pierce apple with floral stem wire and push through the apple until centered. Bend the wire to meet below the apple. Repeat with remaining apples.
- Working over a covered surface, hold an apple by the wire and coat evenly with spray glue. While still wet, coat heavily with glitter. Set aside to dry. Repeat with remaining apples.
- Lay grapevine wreath flat on a surface and place greenery evenly around wreath. Attach one end of the thin floral wire to the back of the wreath and slowly wrap the wire around the wreath and greenery securing everything in place. Cut and tie off other end of wire when complete.
- Clip branches of berries so just berries and a few inches of stem remain. Insert berries within greenery around wreath. Secure with additional wire if necessary.
- Position glittered apples around wreath, clustering some and leaving others single. Push ends of wire through to back of wreath and twist ends together tightly to secure in place.
18 Cosmic Crisp® apples
Bay leaves (or other greenery)
24” Grapevine wreath
6 branches of faux berries
Spoil of floral wire 26 gauge
12” Floral stem wire 22 gauge (1 per apple)
Clear chunky glitter