- Slice apple in half, top to bottom. Place face down on paper towel for several hours to draw out excess moisture from apple.
- Unroll Brown Kraft paper on flat surface for stamping.
- Squeeze a good amount of paint on to paper plate, then roll sponge paint roller in paint to completely cover sponge. Next, roll paint over cut area of apple to cover entire surface.
- Place apple face down onto wrapping paper and press firmly to create Apple stamp pattern. Continue in random patterns to cover desired area. Allow to dry completely.
- Use a black Sharpie ‘Fine Tip’ marker to add seeds and stem to each apple pattern.
- Wrap and decorate packages
- Cosmic Crisp® Apple
Brown Kraft Paper – purchased at Hobby Lobby
- Folk-Art Brand Acrylic Paint – “Apple Red” – purchased at Hobby lobby
- Small Sponge Paint Roller – purchased at Hobby Lobby
- Black Sharpie Marker – Fine Tip – purchased at Hobby Lobby
- Paper Plate
- Paper Towel
- Paring knife