- Make the apple simple syrup by combining all of the syrup ingredients into a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and reduce the heat to medium low.. Let simmer for about 5 minutes until everything is dissolved. Remove from the heat and let sit for 1 hour, then strain the apples. Place the syrup into a jar.
- To make the lemonade, combine the freshly squeezed lemon juice, water, and desired amount of homemade apple simple syrup. We recommend starting with ½ cup, stirring and tasting, then adding more for a sweeter lemonade if desired.
- To make the Arnold Palmer, fill your serving glass up with ice. Fill ½ of the glass with brewed black tea, and fill the remaining half with the homemade lemonade.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and enjoy!
Note: to make the Arnold Palmer boozy, simply add 1-2 oz vodka of choice to the drink. Stir before serving!
Apple Simple Syrup
- 1 Cosmic Crisp® apple, grated
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 cups cold filtered water
- ½ cup apple simple syrup
- Brewed black tea
- Vodka – optional