- For each pizza: Heat oven to 450° F. Saute; garlic in olive oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Brush olive oil blend onto pizza crust. Distribute spinach evenly onto crust.
- Blend mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, distribute evenly over spinach.
- Layer apple slices over cheeses. Scatter blue cheese on top of apple slices.
- Sprinkle on oregano. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cheese
boils and crust is brown.
Yields one 12-inch pizza.
2 tsp. garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 12-inch prepared pizza dough crust
1 – 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, cut into 1/4″ ribbons
1 1/2 cups Cosmic Crisp® apples cored, peeled and thinly sliced (or chopped)
1 cup shredded low-fat, part skim Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 cup crumbled Blue, Gorgonzola or Roquefort cheese
1 tsp. dried leaf oregano