Create a charming centerpiece by topping a tray of edible wheat grass (find them at your favorite flower shop or natural foods store) with Cosmic Crisp® apple blossom cups.
- Using a sharp knife, cut off the top of a Cosmic Crisp®.
- Using the melon baller, hollow out the Cosmic Crisp®, leaving the walls at least ½” thick.
- Use the melon baller as a guide to cut the semi-circles around the top edge of the Cosmic Crisp®. Finish cutting and refining the edge with the knife.
- Place a jonquil or daffodil bloom inside the Cosmic Crisp® with some water to make the center of the Cosmic Blossom Cup.
- Cosmic Crisp® apples
- Sharp paring knife
- Melon baller
- Small yellow flower such as a jonquil or daffodil